A perfect blend of traditional middle eastern floral oils, spice of saffron and cardamom and roasted onycha mixed in Malaysia and Assam Agarwood powder This stunning bakhoor is made with premium ingredients with a combination of oud, attars, and essential premium oils. musk, and florals with a prominent fragrance of patchouli and saffron. The Agarwood powder used in this is post distillation which is perfect for this type of incense Bakhoor. Perfect for the home and places of worship. A scent that's sweet, spicy and woody a single piece when placed on a charcoal lasts a long time.
Natural incense Bakhoor makes a great gift idea. Make your loved ones feel special with this unique incense. Perfect gift idea for birthday, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Engagement, Wedding, etc.
• Traditional middle eastern recipe
• Sustainably sourced materials
• Natural incense
• Available in a selection of sizes
• Has a lot of benefits not just good smelling
• Can be burned on a slow heating incense burner
HOW TO USE THIS INCENSE – Bakhoor -?
THIS BAKHOOR IS BEST USED ON CHARCOAL THAT HAS BEEN LEFT TO BURN OUT FOR 15 mins.
This will ensure the slow burn of the bakhoor. DO NOT USE THIS Incense on high heat.
1) Place the incense on the electric burner’s metallic hot plate
2) Plug in the electric burner and switch it on
3 ) Fragrant smoke, saturated with rich incense aroma will rise gradually and spread all over the room
4 ) The fragranted smoke will continue for approximately 30 minutes
5) Turn off burner after 30 min and let it cool for at least 15 min before touching it
6) Discard the used incense
STORE IN A DRY PLACE, AT ROOM TEMPERATURE AWAY FROM HUMIDITY